salji

sweet sour relationship

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

love is in the air

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

i love her hairstyles

miley cyrus

knl x?? klu korng xknl kn, aku pon xtau la nk dscribe cmne..
adoyai.. hehehe
she is a singer and actress
for me she has a nice voice and gud acting
she's cute
and i like her so much
even she has a social life
but dats none of my business

i love her hair so much
i wanna hair like her
beautiful
wanna see???

hmmmm..
wait untill my hair getting longer
i will do the same like u
hehehe

but...
now her image is like dis

medium length wavy hairdo
just like me
oppps!! too much rite.. hehe

miley
watever it is
i still love ur long hair
i will keep my hair just like u for sure
wait for my new image
:)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

bek mu pkai mcm bju hitam tu..aku ske

yunie said...

mengong mu ni izat..

aLya maNip said...

syg..aku nak wat rmbut nie la tapi seme cakap satgi rmbut aku kembang..hahaha

yunie said...

hahaha
blum cube blum tau..
ce try, klu kembang, leh wt rebonding plak.. hehe

pretty!!!!