salji

sweet sour relationship

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

love is in the air

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

just for MY BEAR




i love you enough to fight for you,
compromise for you,
and sacrifice myself for you if need be.
enough to miss you incredibly when we're apart,
no matter what length of time it's for
and regardless of the distance.
enough to believe in our relationship,
to stand by it through the worst of times,
to have faith in our strength as a couple,
and to never give up on us.
enough to spend the rest of my life with you,
be there for you when you need or want me,
and never ever want to leave you or live without you.

i love you mohamad nor azizi...


sorry for everything bear..
org tau org melampau gler ngn bear..
sngat melampau.. iye.. org sedar..
but i'm still do it..

bear x pernah mara org..
nk tnggikn suara apatah lagi..
bear buat semua utk org..
semua org nk bear wt walupon mnde yg mnyusahkan bear..
bear x pernah merungut..

ble org tanye nape bear wt semua ni

bear ckp bear syg org sngt2
bear ckp org jantung bear
bear ckp org girl first yg bear usahakn sndiri utk dpt
bear ckp org girl first yg bear bawak jmpe semua family bear

org sngat2 terharu ble bear ckap macam tu
u love me so much
bear x pernah tnggalkn org srg2

now
i miss u damn much
u are oways in my heart even i oways say the random things about you
i want u and only u
my only BEAR
my only HONEY
my only CRY BABY



EXPLAINING HOW MUCH
I LOVE YOU
IS LIKE EXPLAINING
WHAT WATER TASTES LIKE

COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE!!

YUNIE LOVE GG


No comments:

pretty!!!!