salji

sweet sour relationship

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

love is in the air

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

cry baby


he is my CRY BABY
hehehe

he is the ONE and ONLY
he is the one I NEED
he BREATHE on me

1 year past
i got many present from him
so many.......
i wonder how i suppose to load up all the things in my cute VIVA
hmmmmm...


wanna see some of the presents??
lets check it out..

these are my birthday present
only half
the other half in my car

head accessories
i got many
but i'm not sure where i keep all this stuff
hehe

1st present from him
the beginning of love
haha

only the pillowcase
the pillow is mine
actually we exchange the pillowcase
he take mine first n dont want to return it back
haish....

handset for the digi number
for the 1st time in my life i got two handset
haha

1st shawl i got from him

1st anniversary present
even not as big as my birthday present, i luv it so much!!!

rubber monkey
have a colorful lamp
suke......

i got this ball time pesta
konvo
nice rite??
hehehe

cupido
he bought this for me at east coast mall, kuantan
he had a pair for this, cupipi

p/s: thank you for everything bear.. keep it in ur mind, heart, or anywhere, dat i love u so much..

No comments:

pretty!!!!