salji

sweet sour relationship

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

love is in the air

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

masalah betol bila terlalu manja~~~~


hehehe.. hye guys!!!! hehe.. a ah, memang pon, hari aku da ceria balik.. da xde da mendung2 tanda nak hujan or ribut petir.. skang yang ade pelangi yang indah.. okeh! mmg gedik..

guess what? my boyfriend is back! hahaha.. i am so damn happy.. actually perangai psycho aku akn datang bila bf aku xde gi mane2 lah.. balik rumah ke, bercuti ke, pape jela, as long as die xde dpan mata aku.. ini dinamakan kurang kasih sayang.. aku tak kisah kalau die nak gi mane2 time aku kat rumah sebab my mom will give fully attention to me.. but not when i'm at UTM.. hell no.. i just have him here.. yeah... just him.. wait! no! i also have my darling ayu.. ok, just both of them.. kinda boring yup? no lah.. have both of them beside me just like a heaven to me.. seriously..

this week both of them are missing! balik rumah masing2 la.. tinggal aku sorang2 kat sini.. sumpah sunyi.. so, i will pick a fight with somebody.. jeng3~~~ who??? mohamad nor azizi.. i will make him feel guilty coz leave me alone here.. lucky! thats works.. haha.. actually i miss him damn much.. when he not around, i feel like dying.. no more rainbow n sun.. weirdo~~~ yeah... i know.. fuhhhhh...

memang dengan die jer tmpat aku leh manja2 selain my mom n my sisters.. mak n adik2 aku bukan ade pon kat cni.. so, die jela aku ade.. sedih kn kisah aku? pffffftttt.. he know how to comfort me.. he make me laugh, make me smile, but most of the times make me hot tempered.. but i still need him with me.. i dont care what people said about him.. i just love him.. i know who he is.. so, dont judge him for nothing.. it makes me sick.. kalau aku ade same2 tolong ngumpat xpe.. ahakz!!

baru jer tadi, i just like cry baby.. crying over him.. demmmm.. i am really the weird one.. but, he promise he wont leave me alone again.. and the best thing is I GOT A PRESENT.. hehe


t-shirt CHOPPER one piece..


cantik~~~~

thanks bear.. luv u~~~ suke giler.. :)


thats all for tonite.. my mood seems ok already.. glad to see my own smile.. hehhhh??? chow! :))

1 comment:

SukaHatiAkulah said...

gedixx sungguh..hihihihi.. alalala.. mnje nye..ihihihi

pretty!!!!